Friday, August 13, 2010

WOD 8/12/10

3 rounds/20 minutes/M 1.5 pood/F 1 pood

400m row
21 Toes to bar
21 KB clean to press (16kg)

Needless to say, I DNF'd this one as well, *sigh*. But, I made it through 2 rounds + 16 toes to bar in the 20 minute time limit. I managed 3 sets of 7 in the first round, but by round 2 it was 7 sets of 3. Oh well, I tried to keep moving! I didn't attempt the 1 pood KB clean this time around, because my left arm is so much weaker than my right. I need to do some strength training to get the left up to snuff. I only tore one spot on my left hand, so I'm grateful for that too. I managed to figure out how to kip with the toes to bar, and that helped a lot. My abs are already sore today, and I can only imagine how they're going to feel on day two, lol! Lifting tonight and tomorrow should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment