Tuesday, August 17, 2010

No more hatin'

I'm through. I'm done being a hater. It takes too much energy to worry about what other people are doing or thinking. I'm just going to take responsibility for my actions, my words, and not let what other people think get to me.

I realized why I'm so miserable a lot of the time, finally...I'm too busy trying to be better than someone else, too busy trying to keep up with others, too busy wondering if people like me, or what they think. Too busy being jealous of the people I should be empowering or cheering on, too busy being stupid!

So I'm done! I'm going to use my energy for better things, like finishing WODs, improving my lifts, cheering my fellow crossfitters, uplifting people instead of dragging them down. Life's too short for bullshit.

Time to use my powers for good and not evil! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment